Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$8,300 + raised! Thank you!
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Maccabiah Games, July 2013


I have been chosen to represent Canada at the 19th Maccabiah Games, July 2013.  The Jewish Olympics is the 3rd largest sporting event in the world. I will be part of a world delegation of more than 8,000 Jewish athletes. Our Canadian team will be composed of over 650 athletes, coaches, medical & support staff. 

Maccabi Canada is a volunteer based Canadian registered amateur sports organization. There is no feeling like the one an athlete experiences playing to represent their country. The cost of going to the games is over $10,000 and covers my airfare, accommodation, medical care, insurance, team uniform, and other expenses. 

Please support my journey and help me realize my dream of proudly representing Canada by donating to Maccabi Canada in my honour

Any amount will get me closer to my goal; your generosity is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment