Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$8,300 + raised! Thank you!
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Procrastination at its finest

Leaving for the Pearson International Airport in Toronto in 20 minutes and I'm finally finished packing for my trip. After several loads of laundry and stuffing pieces of clothing in ziploc bags and squeezing the air out... its all done ! I'm crossing my fingers that I didn't forget anything and hoping I left enough room to bring back some souvenirs for my friends and family back home! I'm getting very anxious that I have to be at the airport 3 hours early and then sit on a 12 hour flight to land and tour right away! As my nerves build I'm just trying to relax and be happy that I'm finally packed and ready to go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment